Day 3 was a helluva day, even if I didn't get many viewings in. I got to the festival later by virtue of having scored a premiere ticket from Professor Kohn, so I had to miss some morning screenings. Rather than go to market screenings yesterday, I went to a talk with Michael Coogler, director of Black Panther. He was delightfully fascinating and a valuable person to have learned from. He's also led quite the interesting life. When the talk ended, I headed out for a bite to eat and introduced my squad to a female director I had met a few days prior. After that, it was premiere time The whole premiere experience was like a dream. I got to walk down the red carpet looking my sharpest like a celebrity. I spent the whole time in utter shock that it was reality and not just a really fun dream. In the theatre I met up with classmates lucky enough to score tickets too. The film premiering was called Cold War . It was about a romantic couple of musicians having escaped the peril of ...
Comments
Post a Comment